Customers wanting your product!

van_yulay

Ok... I have been making lotion & soap for ten years now and I have been asked several times to bottle lotion for other people. What they are asking is for my lotion with their label. Does anyone do this? How do you handle it? Pricing, putting on their labels.ie. Or is this a good idea at all. I was just wondering. Because this is like the 20th time I have been asked. It seams very strange to me. ON one hand you are making money, but its not your name! .....

With the products I allow private label, I ensure that my candle warning label or my ingredient label has my website addy and city/state on it. It's required by law that the consumer have a way to contact the mfg. of the product.

I let them put their own product label on it. But I do require a larger order than my regular wholesale customers.

Now I have created a label for one of my private label customers and she has no problem with my info on the bottom.

Just do what YOU feel comfortable with and label according to regulations.

I hope I answered your ?

Carrie

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations, that is so cool! :yay:

Lots of good things happen with licensing deals. The exposure licensing gives you is off the charts. And it's definitely the fast track to big moolah.

You probably already know this, but make sure your licensing agreement has a minimum monthly order volume included. That way you have guaranteed minimum monthly income.

And you say you have 20 people who want to license your B&B products?

Wow! Do you have dollar bills in your eyes yet!?

If not, you should :cheesy2: