Cranberry Sauce

moonrose64

Hi All,

I am still on my quest to find the perfect Cranberry Sauce scent.

I bought it from someone on here years ago and she never did tell me where it came from. It was perfect.

The scent I want is just exactley like Ocean Sprays Cranberry sauce.

Does anyone have a clue where to find it? Paleeeez? :confused:

I'm always looking for the perfect cranberry too so I know the feeling :smiley2:. My favorite so far is spiced cranberry from BCN it's tart with a hint of sweetness and cinnamon spice. Not plain like ocean spray cranberry but it is really yummy. I will have to try KY's cranberry since I need to order from them soon.

For a plain cranberry, my favorite is The Candlemaker's Store's

Cranberry Relish. To me, it smells just as you described- nice fresh cranberry with no spice or other notes. I've only used it in paraffin, but it had a good hot throw in all the waxes I tested it in.

I'm always looking for the perfect cranberry too so I know the feeling :smiley2:. My favorite so far is spiced cranberry from BCN it's tart with a hint of sweetness and cinnamon spice. Not plain like ocean spray cranberry but it is really yummy. I will have to try KY's cranberry since I need to order from them soon.

KY's is VERY strong so you can cut back. I use her KY and 2 other scents to make my own spiced cranberry and it did real good in my palm candle tester.