Large FO companies experiencing 4-6 week delays...

islandgirl

OK ...Let the fall chaos begin.... OMG ScaredSmileyFace.gif

Got this email from CMS....

From talking with customers and keeping current with our industry news, we have become aware of a developing situation that could affect your business.

Because the slowing economy does not justify keeping full staffs, some of the larger fragrance companies are experiencing 4 to 6 week delays in shipping fragrance orders.

As the season gets into full swing, the availability of fragrance will get even worse.

*hiding*

I don't know how their manufacturers are but I haven't experienced this with mine. All my orders are shipped & delivered to me with in about 4 days. (This includes delivery time to me.) so I would expect to have my customers orders to them with in about 8-10 days at the most from the time they order (if) I was out of one of their oils.

I don't know how their manufacturers are but I haven't experienced this with mine. All my orders are shipped & delivered to me with in about 4 days. (This includes delivery time to me.) so I would expect to have my customers orders to them with in about 8-10 days at the most from the time they order (if) I was out of one of their oils.

Thank you!!

Good to hear this from a supplier...

:bow::bow:

Plus knowing that shouldn't CMS anticipate the Holiday rush and keep enough inventory to fill orders in a timely fashion????

Exactly. But it is sometimes hard to figure out exactly what is going to sell so sometimes there may be an oil that is out of stock but I can see it taking 4-6 weeks to get it back in but I could be wrong. Like I said the maximum it takes for me to get oils back in stock is 3 business days but normally it is 2. They could be using different manufacturers than me.

Edited by Lorrie