Going from tins to jars

Hi everyone. Im going to start wicking candles this coming month....test test test. Ive decide to go to jars and havent found a jar that i fancy. I saw these http://www.specialtybottle.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=149 and liked them but thought i should ask the experienced veterns if this particular glass jar would work, and if so what wicks should i start out with to test. TIA

I plan on changing up my wax to Cargil C-3, using USA additive , and NG FO theres a few thats why i plan on testing testing. The container is 2.75 inch width and 3.5 inches height. I know the best thing to do is test until you cant test no more..LOL I just need a starting piont. So Im assuming that particular jar is ok for my candles, I just need to test the wicks and Fo then?

...Cargil C-3, using USA additive... The container is 2.75 inch width and 3.5 inches height

For NatureWax C3 + USA in that diameter/height jar, and 1 oz. pp FO, I would start testing with a CDN 10-12. I think the 12 will be the one, if we're starting a pool. ;):D Don't forget to burn all the way down when you test. :)