Anyone tried KY's new wax 115? Need help.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. We are not having our dinner until 6:00 tonight so thought I would test the new KY115. I need help. I melted 1# 4 oz. of KY 125 and 1# 4 oz. of KY 115 in my presto to 175. After pouring it over into my pouring pot it weighed less. So I’m thinking I know for sure I weighed the 115 correctly but could have goofed on the 125. I again weighed out the same amount of 125 in pouring pot and then added the same amount of the 115 again to make a total of 2# 8 oz. After melting I poured it into the pouring pot and it weighs 1# 15 oz. What the heck is going on? First time I thought I goofed up but I watched it closely second time and it was 1 pound and 4 ounces of each wax. It is like one of the waxes is evaporating. This is the first time I have used the KY115. Any help on what I’m doing wrong? Shouldn't I at least have the same amount melted as I weighed?

Edited to add additional information.

I have never weighed the wax after mixing the 115 and 125. I have a small scale. Have you tested for burning yet. I really like this mix 50% 115 and 50% 125 with about 2% beeswax. I did a test with just 115, just 125 and the 115/125 mix and preferred the mix. The 115 alone seemed too viscous, and the 125 seemed to burn too fast for my liking. The mix really burns nice and slow with the beeswax added. I'm not sure what is changing with the weight for you, but this mixture is what I prefer in my candles.

HTH

:yay: