Gelluminations

jwn6w

Does anybody use them for FOs and if so how do you like their FO's? :smiley2: I see a new scent they have called vanilla coffee and I am wondering if I should try it or not. There is no description though about it like they have for most of their other scents.

Thanks,

Joy

Do a forum search for gellumination. You'll find quite a few posts regarding her CS and oils.

I personally ordered a bunch of oils from her a few months ago before doing my own research on the company. The oils were so-so but the CS leaves a lot to be desired. Neither are something I'm willing to compromise so I'll just spend my money with the companies that have superior CS and oils.

Edited by flightoffancy

In the past I have ordered from them and had really good sucess with a couple of FO's. I placed another order for the same products and they were totally different. I couldn't get a decent throw at no matter what % I tested. Same wax, same wicks as used in the first products that test with good results. Same FO's ordered that were previously tested. However, there was obviouslysomething different. When I compared the oil from the first order with the FO from the second they even looked different. The second was lighter. It's ashame because they had some FO's that I really liked but I don't have money to waste.

Edited by PurpleHippie
check

• 4 months later...

Gelluminations is a disaster. I have no idea how they are still in business. I don't usually do or say things bad about companies because everyone makes mistakes but this place is just out of control. I have no idea how they are still in business, they are rude (if you actually ever get to hear from them - Usually it's not until you do a PayPal dispute), they lie, they steal... it's just a joke and I feel stupid for giving them more than one chance.

My warning, if you do end up ordering from this company do everything you possibly can to protect yourself so you don't end up losing money on the deal, which is likely. After all they have to make up for their ridiculously frequent sales they offer, I guess they do that by not sending out complete orders and keeping your money.

Buy at your own risk!! :mad:

• 2 months later...

Hi all.. I've been duped by this company, too.. I ordered quite a few of their fragrances in January in the 16oz bottles.. I had ordered from them once before and liked what I received. But this order was short 2 bottles. They included a note saying they would send them as soon as they were back in stock.. It's now been 2 months, I still don't have them, I've emailed at least a dozen times, tried calling, even sent them a letter with a copy of my paid invoice and the note saying they would send them as soon as possible...I've received no replies, they won't answer their phones and no contact since I sent the letter... I tried filing a dispute with paypal, but was told because they sent part of my order,they couldn't help me... so much for paypal's buyers protection program!!!! Since all this, I've ordered from Lonestar candle supply, millcreek soy and candles and supplies out of PA.. I've had wonderful customer service from all three of them, my items were shipped lightning fast and their scents are outstanding.. I now realize the fragrances I got from gelluminations just don't measure up at all.. In fact, I've replaced many of them with the same fragrance from someone else because gelluminations (or creative illuminations) are so inferior... I have to question how this company stays in business, but guess it's because newbies like me don't know better until they get screwed by them! :undecided

Edited by kleilac