Dealing with droppers

melissaroth6868

So I have always had "issues" with my dang droppers..what to do with them?? I used to roll them up in a paper towel and rubber band that to the bottle but the fragrance oils would soak into the paper towel and make the bottle all blechy...and then it would ruin the label.

I started taping over the label with packaging tape and just dealt with the blechy bottle....until today!!

I purchased these test tubes they were $13 for 250

I put two rubber bands around each bottle, slid the test tube under the bands and viola! Ohhh man it's nice.

Here is a pic

I don't make large batches of any one scent. I make "made to order" scented products so I only need a few ML's to scent, not ounces.

I hate throwing away a dropper after one use so I needed a way to re-use them without gunking up the bottle. Now the dropper just sits inside the test tube, no gunk

GREAT IDEA!!! THANKS!!!

I also use droppers for my Fo's (from the candlemakers store)

Thank you for the website!! I too had no idea what to do with them and keep my FO bottles from gettting ruined.....if you dont mind me asking where do you purchase your droppers from....

Thanks,

JEN