taylored concepts fo's advice

I am thinking of using Taylored Concepts for my jars and FO's as I am in Tx and have not used them before. They have a ton of scents and am wanting to know if anyone likes them and their fo's are good? I did a search and it says they are..

I need a couple of vanilla type and Christmas scents/and want Leather as well..anyone use these scents?

Thanks,

Linda

I have Leather wrote down and need a good vanilla as I just ran out..saw they had a lot of them..I was using Mexican Vanilla from GL..I just liked the fact he had so many to pick from and a lot of neat Texas scents..especailly the Mayhaw Fruit..Saw their top 20's and all listed Creamy Vanilla as a top seller.

I used to order from GL,but they don't seem to answer emails or their phone to answer your questions anymore so thought I'd try Taylored Concepts..they are a little more though..so if I could get a good vanilla I'd use them as another supplier and drop GL.