Fisherman's/Hunter's Soap??

Toni S.

I've been thinking about adding this soap to my line and wondered how many of you make it and if it's a decent seller for you? Seeing as how I live in the northern part of Wisconsin, we have alot of fishermen and hunters in our neck of the woods and thought this might spark their interest? If anyone makes this, do you use Anise EO in your recipe? Appreciate any input, TIA

Hey Jan,

Glad you responded! I'll be sending you a pm for more info!

Hey Indulgent,

Thanks for the response! I did quite a bit of research this AM and there were quite a few websites that marketed the soap for "Hunters"..... I'll have to check further on this.

My DH & his brothers all hunt and love soap made with MMS's Earth FO for themselves & to rub on their hunting clothes. It smells just like fresh turned dirt. I certainly don't get it LOL, but they say it works! :cool2:

Hey Chris,

Thanks so much for the info! I noticed while I was researching this AM that some were marketing soap that smells like "wet" dirt and wondered what the heck they were

using????:confused: :confused:

My DH and the rest of the males in my family are avid hunters too and I've never been able to figure them out either..*shudder*

I just keep telling myself, :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

"IT'S A GUY THING"