AH/RE Sweet Pumpkin

kyme1911

I just got my sample today, will post after I try it. OOB it smells real good, I detect some spice to it. I just recently tested some sweet pumpkin from Flickers and that smells wonderful. It doesn't smell real strong burning but I think I just have candle nose right now. I am going to burn it again and see what happens.

I have it burning now. Wish I could tell you how it throws/smells but I can't. Between candlenose and sinus I can't smell. Only time I smell is when I am making it and in the hot wax I really liked it and it was strong. There may be a little spice to it. Also have the pumpkin pie spice made but haven't burned it yet. Again, in the hot wax while making it was great. I will be adding both to my holiday line though.

I also got Flickers Sweet pumpkin last year but think AH may be stronger.

I had 2 ladies in today picking out scents for a fundraiser and gave them a tart in the sweet pumpkin and the pumpkin pie spice from AH to see which they liked best. They chose sweet pumpkin. They also liked the pumpkin pie spice but said they liked the sweet better.