I have Hot Throw - I think

sharyl55

I've been going to a small Farmer's Market on Saturday afternoons. This last Sat. I lit a pineapple orange votive in one of my hurricanes. Several people commented on what smelled so good. Since this is an open air FM in a parking lot, I felt pretty good about the hot throw of my votives. Didn't sell much but by golly I smelled good. LOL Good thing since it was in the 90's and I was dripping wet. Ya have to take your successes where ever you can get them.

Ymmm pineapple orange reminds me of those missle pops I love soooo much!! :D

I agree with Trish, you may get some people asking about the great smells they sniffed last week and buying up a storm! :D

So, is this something you will be doing weekly? What else do you sell besides the hurricanes and votives?

Keep on keepin' on, and I'm sure people will be buying from you once they see that you have AWESOME products and that you're sticking around! ;)

Thanks. Michi, I also have ornie car air fresheners which have been selling good, tarts & tart burners, my scented wax seashells and a trail mix I make up. I only have 1 table since we set up behind our cars on a blacktop parking lot. I added the trail mix to be more in keeping with the theme of a FM and I give out free samples. Sort of helps pull folks in. Still testing my container candles. Hope to have some containers for the fall shows. With a little luck I may even have some gels. Had good luck wicking them lately.

Sharyl,

I hope they come back next week to see you again! I'm hoping the same thing for myself too, had a FM last Friday and had a cherry tart melting..lot's of nice comments, so I'll just keep my fingers crossed for both of us!

Good luck and keep us updated,

Sara