ISO newbie sugar scrub recipe

Does anyone have a very simple sugar scrub recipe that they can share with a newbie, having never made them before. Not new to candles at all but to soaps and scrubs I am. Would like one that moisturizes and does not have a ton of ingrediants, because I am not sure where to buy everything just yet. Not sure of the best of the bath and body suppliers.

Thanks so much to anyone that feels like sharing~

Does anyone have a very simple sugar scrub recipe that they can share with a newbie, having never made them before. Not new to candles at all but to soaps and scrubs I am. Would like one that moisturizes and does not have a ton of ingrediants, because I am not sure where to buy everything just yet. Not sure of the best of the bath and body suppliers.

Thanks so much to anyone that feels like sharing~

This could be my first contribution in repayment for all the tips I have had from everyone.....!!!!

In the early days of my googling and searches I came across many recipes but they seemed to need more than I had (at that moment) on hand so I just dove in and tried a 1 oil + castor sugar combo and I loved the effect and result.... this is all I use to spoil myself once a week/fortnight..... I use it on my face and body....

Castor sugar whatever amount you think you will need, I used about 1 tbsp and it was plenty, this is not a keeper, it's make and use...... and I just use a glass dropper and add Sweet almond oil (my favourite) or Avocado oil and 'cream it' with an ice cream stick until it looks like creamed icing...... last week I added some shavings of my soap and it was actually quite nice.....

Hope this was what you were looking for? I just love the tingles I get when I use it and it's not too oily to rinse off after that - no mess in the shower and I just feel nice and moisturised without being greasy...... enjoy!

:cheesy2: