Top warming candle warmers?

Sharon in KY

The candles this company sells for their top warmer lamps looks like it almost touches the shade. A few of you all said you bought their Jamie wickless candles. How tall are they and how do they melt compared to what you make? I thought I would look into getting some paraffin with the lowest melt point to see how it did with their top warmers. Since I'll be wickless it's only the throw I'll be looking at. But I'm not a paraffin person thought I would ask if you all can recommend a paraffin with a 130*mp or lower that also has a good HT. Golden Foods has a soy with a 120*mp GF/GB 402, tried this when I started making candles but it looked so bad when it would set back up after burning, I know it threw great but just hated the looks. Might try mixing it with some coconut oil and see what happens. Is there any wax that would melt all the way in the top warming warmers?

Sorry about the wrambling, just wondering if I should go spend more money or stick with what I have/do. GF/GB#435??????

http://www.candlewarmers.com/