Just Picked A New Account

Oops! should say, Just picked UP a new account.LOL

I am so excited, I just got a phone call from a local florist who wants to put my candles in her shop. We have been talking back and forth for a few months, we finally got together a couple of weeks ago and I made my presentation.

She called today to say how much she enjoyed the samples I had given her, and that she was working on putting together an order. Plus she wants to do a fundraiser for her church.

How much better can today get. :yay: :yay: :yay:

Well I'm off to make supper(dinner to those of you who don't know what supper is). It's supper in SE KY, dinner most everywhere else.

Have a great day all

Jennifer:)

Congrats Jennifer and I also make supper - 6:00 PM 6 nights a week and dinner - about 1:30 pm on Sundays when we get home from church :) :) :)

Must be a southern thing, my Nephew lives in Northern KY and they call it dinner. To me dinner is, like you said, something you cook on sunday about 1ish.

I must have been a southern girl growing up in Michigan all my life. I have always called it supper and dinner was Sunday after church as well.

Congrats on the new account... :yay:

Just a southern girl at heart. LOL

I'm so excited I can't hardly stand it. I've been selling for three years now and this is the first "big" thing to happen to me. I meet with her today about the fundraiser, and she is suppose to have an order ready one day early next week.

I didn't sleep a wink last night I was so wound up, I wanted so badly to be up making candles, but I didn't dare for fear it would wake my two little monkey's. That's not what I need my 3 & 5 yo up at 2 am.

Have a great day all

Jennifer:)