Closeout Fragrance Oils...

ssolis

I've never bought a closeout fragrance oil thinking that by the time I test and perfect that the oil would be no longer for sale. However, I've noticed closeout fragrances sticking around for a while on suppliers websites! So my question... has anyone successfully used CO oils in their line with good results? Is the quality significantly less than those in the regular line?

Also, what exactly IS a closeout fragrance? I see suppliers say surplus or discontinued, but most closeout fragrances I've never seen on the regular list of scents for sale. Are they "outlet" scents at all with a little irregularity in the formula?

Sandi

I have always understood closeout scents were ones that the supplier would eventually no-longer be selling. Not, that they are not as good as their regular oils, but that maybe they just didnt sell well for them to keep selling on their regular line.

:2cents:

That's a good idea, about the limited edition! It would seem that they wouldn't sell it if it were a "second hand" sort of deal they got as it still has the suppliers name on it, right?

Thanks, everyone, for the input!