Adobe Creative Suite for Students

DebbieTX

I am currently taking a course in Web Design thru the Workforce Education at our local college. It's an online course that colleges can participate in all across the country. I was tossing around the idea of taking a Dreamweaver class next. I was also thinking about taking a Photoshop class until I saw the cost of the program :shocked2: I see that you can get the Adobe Creative Suite for Students but only for higher education students. I am going to school but I dont earn college credits for it. Is there a way around this? Do you think if I wrote to Adobe and pleaded my case it would help? It says now that you buy the program and then submit ID's to Adobe in order to get the access numbers to use the programs. Geez...i dont want to enroll in the local college program, rack up more student loans, and then decide that is not what I want to go into. That was the whole point of me taking just a couple of classes to see what I thought.

Yea... unfortunately, the program is extremely expensive... and when they come out with a new version every other year, it sucks. CS4 Master Collection ran me $2,500. :rolleyes2

Perhaps if it wasn't online, you could do your work on campus. Is that an option for you?