OT's Absolutely Oakmoss

Dana Mae

I ordered some of this with my last order....just because of the rave reviews...and I'm looking for some "masculine" scents for my soap.

SOMEONE please help me to like this.......

it gagged me so much OOB that I had to pour it back in and scent my soap with something else....

This is in CP by the way.....it was expensive, I'm determined to use it, if I can stand it....

HELP

Dana

:(

LOL. Really? It gagged you? I love it. :yay:

A little goes a long way, so you may want to test it at .3 or .4. I've only used it in 100% coconut cp so I don't know how it will act with a different recipe. Don't even think about coloring it b/c it turns tan/brown. I think you'll really like it in CP. It's one of my & DH's faves!

Oh, did they ship this in plastic? It's been a while since I ordered. The plastic bottles just pissed me off!:mad: And now they have the NERVE to want to sell me glass bottles! Hello...the fo is pricey enough!

ETA: Lonestar also sells a great oakmoss, equally strong, and it's a bit cheaper.

Oh' date=' did they ship this in plastic? It's been a while since I ordered. The plastic bottles just pissed me off!:mad: And now they have the NERVE to want to sell me glass bottles! Hello...the fo is pricey enough!

[/quote']

All my fo samples (2oz) came in plastic........EXCEPT for the oakmoss. Yeah, I'm not buying glass bottles.

I will pour some.......I'll try 0.3 ppo.............(pewwww)

maybe I will like it in soap better?

lol

thanks

dana

I just noticed the post about the plastic bottles, My order came today and I must not have noticed they no longer come in glass :angry2:

I would have paid extra had I known, now I have to transfer all of these bottles to glass, what a pain..

But I must say I love my new oils everyone of them is wonderful