Can someone help me please.......

LeahRB

For you face with acne, Use tea tree, Par D Arco and neem oil. It will clear it up right away.

I would love to make something for my son's acne...where can you fing Par D Arco? And another question, What would be a good percentage for these oils for use for acne? I've always wanted to make him something for this but am afraid I'll make something that worsens his already acne prone skin. He's been using Proactiv and it has helped but has never completely cleared up his face.

Thank you for any input on this!

Sandy

I have been using the all natural melt and pour soap bases at peaks (either the aloe or hemp) and adding a 1/2 oz per pound of tea tree to it and my face and chest have cleared up. The proactiv did help my face, but also irritated it.

I have been searching for a good face lotion for a long time. If you look at the store bottles almost all of them have petroleum and mineral oil in them, which are supposed to clog pours.

I did a search on Van Yulay and they have a product called Clarity, which has all those good ingredients in it. So, I think I will save myself the trouble of trying to make it and just buy some.

Have you considered using the oil cleansing method? It should help balance the production of oils and make your face really soft in the process.

You could make a mix of castor (which has astringent properties) and jojoba (which is like the skin's sebum), then add a bit of tea tree and lavender EOs to it.