Fused glass projects

TexasBrat

I took a fused glass class over the past month. I made some pendants and a frame and a glass tile that is being slumped right now and we played with some glass tile pieces our first class, nothing special on those.

So here are the glass pieces from our first class that we were told to experiment with the glass etc.

fusedglass4.jpg

And...my pendants. I'll show the rest next week when I pick them up.

glasspendants.jpg

You all can do this stuff too. :wink2: Look for classes and sign up, you would be amazed at the things you can learn and do after taking a few classes. I like to do many things as I get bored with one craft, sort of like I have crafters add.

I hear you on getting bored. You are worse than my Gram. She lives in a 2 bedroom high rise, and the one bedroom is wall to wall plastic totes filled with crafting stuff. Crocheted towels, macrame, plastic canvas, you name it.

We'd like to do more, but we just don't have the time. Running multiple businesses, while trying to have a life is hard enough.

Hubby said "she made glass ipods?" referring to your pendants. :laugh2:

You all can do this stuff too. :wink2: Look for classes and sign up, you would be amazed at the things you can learn and do after taking a few classes. I like to do many things as I get bored with one craft, sort of like I have crafters add.