Need a Candle Buddy

I am new to the candle making scene, and I really would love to have someone who loves making candles as much as I do to chat with! I am on MSN Messenger lots and really need a Gal Pal to chat with about candles! My hubby is seriously not loving being my Candle Buddy! lol

:laugh2::laugh2:

Thank you for the compliment! I really love the fact that people say that it is super easy and very accessible to order. I had help from a girlfriend of mine in the UK with it and I am super proud of it too!

I don't have enough posts yet to view anyone's profile to see sites, but I am sure I will soon! I just found this forum last week and I think it is brilliant! :cheesy2:

How many post do you have to have anyway? That's nice that you had someone to help you with your site. How long have you been making candles for? Oh, and I wanted to ask you how you wick your cocktail candles and how well they burn? What kind of wax are you using? If you don't mind me asking. I was thinking about making some in those types of glasses, but I thought the wicking might be difficult.

How many post do you have to have anyway?

8 posts and 30 days, according to the board usage section. You'll know when you hit it because under your name in the upper right corner of the screen it'll say Private Messages. That's when I knew I hit mine. :yay: