C-3 questions

How many people use the C-3 Nature wax? I bought some to try and have lots of questions. Do you use this wax by itself or do you do a blend with it? What kinds of wicks have you had luck with, and what size guidelines do you use? I have been having good cold scent throw, but not as good hot, any suggestions for me there? I just read on another thread on here that said C-3 is not 100% soy wax, I thought it was. If it's not, what is in it?

Thanks for the information. I will try to pour it hotter than I have been. Do you know if I need to buy different scents and colors for soy? I am using alot of my husbands supplies, that he had when he used to make candles with the paraffin. So some of them are a few years old and everything was bought with paraffin in mind, does that make a difference?

Thanks for the information. I will try to pour it hotter than I have been. Do you know if I need to buy different scents and colors for soy? I am using alot of my husbands supplies, that he had when he used to make candles with the paraffin. So some of them are a few years old and everything was bought with paraffin in mind, does that make a difference?

Yes it makes a difference sometimes. Some scents won't have a hot throw in C3 no matter what you do. But do wait a week to cure to see.