holes in candles

HELP!!!

I have been having problems making my 100% beeswax candles lately. Have been pouring candles for about 5 years now.

I make 3"x6, 3"x5" and 3"x4" pillar candles, tea lights and votives. All the pillar and tea light molds are poly. Votive molds are metal. I pour at about 160 degrees. Sometimes, not always, the 6" and 5" pillars, the tea lights and the votives will get sink holes. The pillar candles always around the wick, the tea lights and votives in a circle around the diameter of the candle.

I can re-pour the votives, and sometimes the tea lights, but the poly pillar molds do not allow me to re-pour.

Usually when I make a batch of candles I make each size pillar, 1 doz. tea lights and 1 doz. votives from the same batch.

Any ideas why this happens some times and not all the time?

HELP!!!

I have been having problems making my 100% beeswax candles lately. Have been pouring candles for about 5 years now.

I make 3"x6, 3"x5" and 3"x4" pillar candles, tea lights and votives. All the pillar and tea light molds are poly. Votive molds are metal. I pour at about 160 degrees. Sometimes, not always, the 6" and 5" pillars, the tea lights and the votives will get sink holes. The pillar candles always around the wick, the tea lights and votives in a circle around the diameter of the candle.

I can re-pour the votives, and sometimes the tea lights, but the poly pillar molds do not allow me to re-pour.

Usually when I make a batch of candles I make each size pillar, 1 doz. tea lights and 1 doz. votives from the same batch.

Any ideas why this happens some times and not all the time?

What I try to do when I pour my beeswax is pour it when the wax is slightly cloudy and cool. This eliminates a lot of contraction when cooling. The left over take a propane torch and slightly heat it up and you can get the rest of it out of the pouring pot.