What do you write on your tags/labels?

Hi, just wondering what you write on your tags/labels. I mean other than your name website scent and size...like on a hanging tag label I have seen a lot of designs of the front and back of the label, but what do you write on the inside? Do you put burn instructions or what? Pictures would be a bonus if anyone wants to post your tags. Thanks.

So then you would just have a hanging tag with one front and one back probably no inside? I was thinking of an opening hanging tag and didn't know what you would put inside the tag. Thanks for the advice.

Oh, and yes I would put my website on tags and labels. But I don't have any yet. =)

I put the website address on the label.

I have done the folding hangtags and had put the burning instructions/tips on the inside, but later went the the simple non folding hangtag.

I think for everyone it's just a personal preference and I've seen the folding kind and the half tags both and seen both done very well where if I were shopping for a candle, would have looked at the tag.