Name Change.....Opinions Please

Ok, when I first started making bath and body, I really didn't search very well to see if the name I choose already was out there.

I have known for some time that there is a well established business with the same name as me, just spelled a little differently. I have been contemplating changing it, but couldn't think of anything catchy that I liked that wasn't already being used in some form, or I would have changed it before now.

Most people identify my bath and body with my candle line, not so much by the name, so I don't think this would cause any customer confusion. Is it a wise or stupid decision to change after approx 2 1/2 years.

I've done a thorough search and can't find anyone using my newly chosen name anywhere on the web, and I've also done a search on my Sec of State site for name availability. Someone is currently using the name I have chosen for a website, but it has nothing to do with bath and body or candles.

I am currently calling my bath and body line The Body Shoppe, but would like to change to Graceful Girl Bath & Body. My family nick name is Grace, because I have no balance, coordination, or grace. It's kind of a running joke on me, but I don't mind, it's all in good fun. I don't know why I didn't think to use it sooner. I think it's kinda catchy, what do you all think? And do you know of anybody already using it?

TIA

Jennifer

That's such a cute name for a business - and especially why it's named that. It's a good conversation starter for networking as well. :)

Thanks I thought it was cute, kinda catchy too. Like I said, I don't know why I didn't think of it to start with, I've been called Grace practically my whole life. It should've been my real name.LOL