Anyone tried KY's Midnight Pomegranate?

theresa t

I don't get out much like I used to and when I made a stop in at B&BW I fell in love with their midnight pomegranate. I noticed that KY has this and some other dupes of B&BW's I want to try. Anyone tried this one from there and if so what do you think about it? I would be making this in candles using ez-soy. Also, if you can tell me about their other dupes for B&BW that woud be great too. I don't stick with just one supplier but I thought I might try some from here and wanted to see what others thought of them. I searched using the fragrance but didn't come up with much specifically by this supplier! Thanks!

I had a sample here from KY of the midnight pomegranate. Had a customer come in and want a lotion in a mango/pomegranate scent that she thought was from bath & body works....I told her I had the midnight pomegranate here and she took a lotion in that. As it turned out, the lotion at her home was midnight pomegranate and she called the minute she got home to let me know that her BBW lotion smelled exactly like the lotion that I had made her and how happy she was about that.

So there it is straight from a customer on the dead on duplication of that scent from KY.

Hope that helps

Candy :yay: