Question on search engines

Changing hosts is probably not what caused the issue. Your site being non existent for even a few hours would. If your site is indexed and there is nothing there, its going to hurt your search engine rankings. All you can do is make sure you pack your site full of key words and hope it goes back up the next time you are indexed.

You are very welcome.

It shouldn't take too long. It will just depend on how much traffic you used to get. The more traffic you receive, the more often your site will be indexed. Try submitting your site at submitexpress.com (its free although you'll have to deal with a few newsletters that come through your email....but you can unsubscribe from them later.)

I have been in the top 10 of a search for the last 7 weeks. Today I was not able to get to it.I have no idea why??? Said page cannot be displayed.Checked on where I stood tonight and I am No. 59. No one I guess could get into my website. I tried myself.So I got shot down too.

For search engines I never seem to find my site listed on them. I go to through 15 pages and give up. I figure that is far enough or really to far.:rolleyes2

LynnS