Mr Missy"s

Mr. Missy is a new company with new products. Any comments about a previous company are, imo, unwarranted.

I ordered 1 bottle of Cedar Patchouli. It is wicked strong. I will not pour this in candles with wicks. I will only use it for wickless. That's what I ordered it for: wickless candles. Hence, my review isn't much better than an oob review. That said, when I poured it, I could smell it all over my 2200 sq ft house.

I ordered 2 weeks ago, on a weekend. I got my oil on Monday, 1 week, later. Due to either my overlooking the $50 min for free shipping or maybe it wasn't shown that way on the website, they honored free shipping for my 1 bottle. The emails I received from a fella called Tim were professional and helpful.

I will order again.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I for one am glad to see Dan back in the business. I started with his company almost a decade ago and have seen way too many suppliers close their doors over the past 9 years. I ordered wax, wicks, pottery, fragrance oils and much more from them and without their help I would not have been able to survive as a full time chandler this long.

I stuck with Dan from Missy's to Cape Coral which I have to admit was a touch under the overall quality of the Missy's experience but I have no problem ordering from the new company since I feel Cape coral was a just a quick reinvention of Missy's after him and his wife split. The boy that always answered the phone at Cape Coral was a great guy, I hope hes doing well were ever he is.

Bruce

• 8 months later...