wicking

Please: I would like to know the wicks everyone is using are they Pre tabbed and waxed, or by the yard and no waxed and you make it your self, and which is better Sorry for the many questions ladies :):):) I hope you know what I am saying.

I use the pretabbed waxed wicks. I have not compared prices so I am not sure if the wicks by the yard are cheaper or not. Pretabbed just seems easier.

I think if you are making candles that are really tall the wick by the yard would work the best.

HTH

I don't have time to cut, wax and tab every wick I use. It's not practical nor is it realistic for someone doing more than a few candles at a time. I buy most my wicks in master cases pre-tabbed and waxed.

I use pre-tabbed ECO wicks from CandleScience, mostly 6 inch. I also keep some extra tabs around so I don't waste wick if I cut off a long piece. I just take the "scrap" piece, tab it and use it in another candle.