I wanted to Brag Rave on a Super Soap Mold !!!

I got to get my hands on a Logan Bear Mold !!! O boy I was trying my hardest to get this mold ! lol

I have a mold like this that I have had a few years now that is seasoned and I know it would have not released this soft soap . yes we did have to play and beg it to let go a little but it did great !!!!

So I am almost positive that if it was a harder recipe we wouldn't have had a problem .

I Don't Rave about something if I don't care about it ;)

So now since I lost that beautiful baby to Barbera I will have to order .

I tried trading bribing and she wasn't giving it up ! lol

I think if you pulled her away from her...companion, you could have gotten it from her :P

I got to get my hands on a Logan Bear Mold !!! O boy I was trying my hardest to get this mold ! lol

I have a mold like this that I have had a few years now that is seasoned and I know it would have not released this soft soap . yes we did have to play and beg it to let go a little but it did great !!!!

So I am almost positive that if it was a harder recipe we wouldn't have had a problem .

I Don't Rave about something if I don't care about it ;)

So now since I lost that beautiful baby to Barbera I will have to order .

I tried trading bribing and she wasn't giving it up ! lol

what kind did you get? log or the divider one...his molds are on my wish list too...

let us know how it works for you..things like how long it takes to season, where you no longer have to use mineral oil..you know all that good stuff:yay:

I ordered my first Logan Bear Mold a week or two ago......can't wait until it arrives!!!

:yay::yay::yay:

dana