Anyone tried APOP wax?

Hello Everyone! Was just wondering if anyone on this board has ever tried APOP wax? If so, what are your opinions (pro's and con's)? Thank You! Connie OOPS! Think I posted this on the wrong forum....sorry!

Hi Chuck! I see you are from "Sweet Home Alabama" also! Where are you from.....Cordova? Sorry, don't remember if thats right or not but what town are you close to? I am in Athens, just West of Huntsville. Do you have a website? What kind of products do you sell? I used to make and sell candles years ago but gave it up because of back problems. I am getting ready to have my 3rd back surgery next week. I am hoping that once I am fully recovered I can get back into candlemaking. I love it! Anyway, thanks for your reply, I had seen the APOP wax advertised and was just wondering about it. Do you get supplies from Alabaster? I wish they had a better selection of jars and waxes. Would love to try some of the Palm waxes, wish they would carry those. Trying to buy my wax and containers from them so I can drive to pick up since shipping is such a b***h on those things! Later! Connie