Testing aroma beads

rebeccajo99

Summer will be upon me soon and I want to start testing aroma beads to see if they will withstand the heat of summer. Am I thinking of everything that I should be testing with them. I was going to put them in a bag and throw them in my car. Some in direct heat/sun, some in "shady" areas and some under my car seat. I was going to see how long the scent lasts and if they melt.

Also, if anybody has any suggestions on what to put them in for cars I would appreciate it. Organza bags alright or should it be something different.

Thanks everybody for your help.

I have some in an organza bag and since it's already been hot here I can say that they haven't melted entirely but they are sticking together! And the scent is fading fast, but it was a fairly light scent to start with (chocolate chip cookie from CS). Mine is hanging from the mirror in direct light so I'll be interested to see what happens with the ones you put in other locations! :)

in a jelly jar with a daisy lid. stick them in the cup holder. then if they melt or ooze nothing gets damaged.

I like that idea. Do you know about how many oz fit in the 4 oz jelly jar? I'm trying to think of pricing at the same time.