Those of you who dip bears

ScentsandMore

For those of you who have a Sam's Club close to you, I was at our local one yesterday and they had a package of 7 little bears (3 cream color, 3 light brown, and 1 really dark chocolate brown) in sweaters for I think $13.96 or something close to that. I'm thinking they must have been about 5" or 7" tall sitting down. I don't dip bears so not sure if this is a good price or not. Just thought I would share.

That's a pretty good price- I get mine for around $3 each when I buy a WHOLE BUNCH! Just make sure they're good quality. I bought some stuffed animals from walmart one time, and when I dipped them all of their fur fell off!!! LOL...They looked like they were going through a mid-life bear crisis! So, I just put them around the house because they still smelled good! I'd say buy them and try it, and if they go bald, dress them up and give them to the salvation army or family and friends or something! :grin2: