Candlewic FOs?

Darbla

I can search and find Candlewic FOs mentioned spottily across various threads, but they don't seem to have major followings like Peak, Nature's Garden, Just Scent, etc. enough to warrant their own thread. Are any of you fans of quite a few of their scents or are they somewhat unreliable? Unreliable as in their scents don't work more often than they do work?

Their 'Oakmoss' sounds heavenly:

"This fresh and earthy scent is a blend of spanish oak moss, rich patchouli and Siberian fir balsam wrapped in sheer veil of whiter amber and cashmere musk."

I have only tried 2 from there and they were superb, white tea which is a great seller and red apple peel which was strong. Other than that I have only purchased wicks and wax there.

HTH

I have used some of there oils, and was pretty satisfied with them. I use 415 wax.

I absolutely LOVE there lemongrass sage. My DH loves there Sugared Vanilla Shortbread, it is really strong for me and give me a headache, but everyone else seems to love it also. I also like there Strawberries & Champagne. I have also ordered the blackberry sage from them to, which I loved and it throw really fantastic in my wax but NOBODY liked it.

I also stocked up on the Lemongrass Sage, Sugared Vanilla Shortbread, and Strawberries & Champagne when they had 25% of all one pound fragrance oils in December.