my printer is possessed!

I have an HP 1410 and normally print on full sheets and cut them myself, but I had some 1-1/2 round labels I wanted to use. I am printing scents and if I have one word, like Rose, it only prints the top half of the word. But if I have two words stacked, like Eucalyptus Spearmint, they print fine. I did an experiment and if I have one stacked label in a row and the rest single word, they all print fine!

I have changed font size, placement, text box placement, aligned the printer, downloaded a template and printed from Word, and the only thing that works is to print one stacked label per row. WTF???

Does anyone have a logical reason why this is happening?

I also just noticed her signature. I am never looking at a dollar the same. Yuck. :yay: On the labels, it sounds like you don't have the right number for the label you are using. If you did, it would be centered on all pages. I have trouble trying to find the right label for some of those round ones too. I finally gave up and just make the 1 inch size. The bigger ones never do right.

no, I have the right template in both my label program and the avery template I downloaded to word. I have actual avery labels. The type is centered just fine - it just doesn't print the bottom half of the words....unless I print a 2-line label on that row.