Aroma Haven Sweet Tooth

funkymonkey66

I just got my order in that I have been pacing back and forth for and the bottle marked as sweet tooth smells like an intense floral scent?:confused: It is actually revolting.

I know this was sent to me by mistake because there is no way in the world this is a cut out cookie with sprinkles, frosting and cherries etc. It smells like bad fake Gardenia and really intense. It also has a small s marked on the bottom with a black marker which I have no clue what that means.

Now of course they are closed and no one is answering the phone.

I never had an issue with an oil from them but only carry a few so I only order 2 or 3 times a year. So we will see what happens, I am so frustrated right now because now I have to wait to get the correct one which will be another week. :mad:

Has anyone else gotten a mislabeled oil from them in the past?

Not from AH, but I ordered a 8oz bottle of Sugar Cookies from DS and it smelled like perfume even after pouring..They have more than one Sugar Cookie on their site and I would have to go look to see which one it was..Anyway it did not smell like sugar cookies in any way..Karen~

After reading the description, it makes sense that it would smell like what u described (ugh). The description is contradicting....it says...The base of this blend is a buttery cutout cookie, with a sweet frosting...then it says....Even if you do not like "bakery" scents, you just need to smell it... name it something else! I didn't know this was a "cookie" scent until after reading the description.

And a "nosegasm" ??

Um, ok.

Sweet Tooth

Soap-N-Candles formulation

Oh we HAD to get this, the second we sampled it! You probably won't be able to get any work done because you have your nose glued to the bottle, it's that good! The base of this blend is a buttery cutout cookie, with a sweet frosting. But there is so much more! Candied cherries and fruits, along with frosting sprinkles and powdered sugar, make for a nosegasm! Even if you do not like "bakery" scents, you just need to smell it... name it something else! I didn't know this was a "cookie" scent until after reading the description, all mom and I knew was that it was so darned good we were going to buy it!

I got an order in from AH last week, and just about everything has an S in black marker on the bottom (fragrance oils and body spray). One exception, the linen spray has a T. It might be some code for the person who poured it, or a location in the stock room? Who knows...

I called them this morning and they are sending me out a replacement today poured right from the manufacture container. They don't know what happened but I know for sure what ever is in the bottle is some type of intense flower fragrance. I offered to send it back so they could try to figure out what they sent me instead. They said not to bother because they would just throw it away and I would just be wasting the shipping.

I read some of the descriptions for the fragrances that were grouped with sweet tooth and wonder if maybe it was sweet seduction they bottled instead. There is no description next to SS but maybe that FO smells like flowers.:confused:

That would make sense if they had their fo's in alphabetical order. That is how I keep mine.

Oh well I am looking forward to getting the right one and I think it is great that they are fixing the situation.