rant!!!!!!

I order from Candlewic all the time, and this is unusual for them. If you call them, they will do something about it. I had a couple jars break in an order one time, and they credited my credit card without any question. I didn't have shipping insurance either. Another time I wasn't granted a discount, and they made that right too. I have other things that I did wrong in ordering and they made it right too.

If you aren't getting what you are ordering, or something isn't right, you should let them know. They are very generous with wick samples too. I wouldn't write them off so quickly.

Also to determine what oil you used in that candle. Look at your packing slip and see which ones were sent. If the other labels are legible you'd be able to figure it out.

I agree, they are fantastic with their CS, I have had incorrect items shipped and they have sent the correct ones, no problem, and I live on the other side of the world. They are fantastic with their wick samples too, they always send you a good selection to work with to determine which size is best. Their FO does leak from time to time but they put them in sealed plastic bags so at least other things don't get damaged. I love Candlewic

I am new to making candles and my first order was with candlewic. I placed a 75.00 order before shipping and I got the package late friday night...... But I ordered a candle making kit which came with 4 1oz bottles and they were suspose to be cucumber melon, tangerine, vanilla and red apple peel. NONE OF them were what they were suspose to be and 1 bottle actually had a slice in it so everything was oily and wet. the glass jars had to all be washed because they were nasty along with my instructions on how to make them. I made a batch of candles and I have no idea what the scent is because the bottle had a sticker that is now unreadable. UGH not happy at all :( :( :(

Can anyone recommend a reliable and reasonable company to order some new stuff from because I cant order from Candlewic again. That was a mess...... I ordered the kit because it had my 3 favorites scents in the kits. Then I get a kit in May that has pine in it ugh yucky. And the only decent scent was the cherry that had a slice in it. Any help will help I think lol

Kim

I have to agree with the above posts. I love Candlewic (they were the first place I ever order from), they have been really helpful with everything and have fixed the mistake on one of my orders and even gave me credit for one of the items that was on sale but no longer in stock (it was a candle making kits that they had on sale but it was out of stock and Bill let me get a different kit that was not on sale for the same price).

Really you need to call them and let them know what happened, I am sure they would be willing to make it right. But just to let you know they do have a note on there kits saying "Note: Fragrances will change based on availability."

I tried calling them but their phone service put me on hold for 34 minutes and they closed :( Then the next time I called it asked me for a extension and I didnt know what to hit so I hung up lol. I will try to call again, but I did find a local rep to order from and now I wont pay shipping. Shes not to local but drivable I guess. The starter kit I bought says just that on the invoice. The scents it lists online are definitely not the ones I got. I got a green, orange, white and red dye block. I figured out the red was cherry, and the green was pine, but the other two are still a mystery. So Im just gonna name them what I want lol. They are kinda fruity so Ill think of a good name for them. Thanks for the reassurrance in Candlewic. I will try to call them again this week.

Kim