Supplier for large tealight cups

I was just looking at their website, and was reading in the About Us part, and there was a statement in there about shipping to Canada and abroad via Canpar. I would send them a e-mail and ask for sure. They have great customer service and I am sure that they would help you out. I get a lot of supplies from them and have had nothing but excellent service from them.

Pam F

Thank you for the recommendation. I will contact them this week. I wonder why USA suppliers are not offering these. After I knew what they were called, I googled and found sites in the UK and in Australia but none in the states. They seem to be between a regular tealight and a small votive.

Anyway, thanks so much.

Deb

oh, that's not good. maybe someone in canada would be willing to pick up & ship or maybe a canadian supplier co-op run by someone who can pick it up. i would probably join in on that.

If I ever get out of "no man's land" and can post everywhere, I might be interested too. Right now I am less than thirty days and they only let me have a very short leash for fear that I will bite someone. I am trying to chew through it but the thirty days will be up before I break the last thread. Can someone check my profile and tell me my register date? I can't get to my profile because it is off limits to me.

Deb

I honestly can't say that having someone else ship to you would be any cheaper....Sue only charges what it costs her and I don't think that Canada post would be much cheaper....And if I were to go pick them up, I would have to drive an hour and half....JMO That may seem like alot..but remember $25.00 Canadian would only cost about $20.00 American..... As well you would be getting the product cheaper by the time you exhanged currencies.....