Sun Washed Linen/Country Clothesline

LynnS

Which is the strongest and smells the best?? One supplier has both. I need a fresh scent for a fundraiser.I have tried Country Clothesline and it is OK.

What would be your choice if you have tried both??? Might be very very close and wouldn't mattter.

LynnS

I buy them both from The Candle Source; they are located right in Ohio. Both are awesome and very strong. I personally like the Sun Washed Linen a little better, but my customers love both SWL and Clothes Line.

Give them a try ... great prices along with great customer service. I live in New Jersey and get my order within a day or two. www.thecandlesource.com also ships USPS.

Thank You both

l live about 35 minutes from The Candle Source.I was debating which one to get from there.I also purchase from Nature's Garden. I guess I will choose Sun Washed Linen. I am sure all of them smell about the same.Fresh Linen, Country Clothesline and Sun Washed Linen. Country Clothesline sells so so but maybe get a catchy name and it will sell.

Thanks

LynnS