Who Has the Best ...

Annika

I'm looking for "Butt Naked", "Monkey Farts", and some sort of a "Plum".

1. I got some "Butt Naked" from MillCreek. I like it, but it's not quite what I was looking for.

2. On the "Monkey Farts", I found some I like, but had a bad experience with the seller (eBay), so I'd rather not deal with her again. MillCreek's "Monkey Farts" is so-so. It smells bubble gum-ish. Maybe it needs some banana. Edited to Add: I played Mad Scientist and mixed it 50/50 with some banana FO, and it turned out just right. :D

3. I found a "Plum Pudding" that I really like (ICS), but it's not body-safe.

Any suggestions on these? All need to be body-safe, as I'm making soaps and lotions in addition to candles.

Thanks! :cool2:

I have tried Butt naked and Monkey farts from the Candle Source, and they are Very strong, and smell soo good. I have tried millcreeks also, doesnt smell right. Here is the link for the candle source. www.thecandlesource.com HTH! They have spiced sugar plum too, dont know if its what your looking for, but i love that one, and its super strong....its a GREAT one! BTW she answers emails really fast, so you could email her to check on whether they are skin safe not.