US Suppliers

Jokerjen

I have had good luck with thecandlesources oils in gb415. loren (he) has great prices, fast shipping (usually usps). the melonberry, vanilla & fresh berries, the great pumpkin, gembertarts, oh the rum ball one (crap can't remember what it is). the relaxation is a very nice perfumey scent. lol, the butter rum will make you tipsy. I know there are alot more i just can't remember them.

Tennessee Candle Supply

Flickers Fragrances (think they go beyond the border)

And for grins and giggles ... go check out Southern Soaper. There's some really good stuff there Maynard! Just read her notes on the site. Warning to you: she packages in amber glass.

Did you ever do DayStar?

Julie,

for US suppliers I have of course, used Peak's....:smiley2: I have also tried quite a few from Candlesceience, Flickers,Millcreek, & Rustic Escentuals.

Have tried a couple from Nature's Garden, Just Scent and have one or 2 from Cajun, Tennessee, Indiana, Fragrance Oil Heaven and Tony's.

Peaks packages in amber (which I prefer anyway) and have never had a problem with breakage(they just need to package properly) The only thing with amber is that it weighs more.....:sad2:

Yeah, but Southern Soapers is sitting on some really awesome fragrances lol.

Prelude to Love really blossoms into something wonderful

Femme Fatale

Egyptian Dragon

Macapuno Sorbet

Black Oak & Acorn

Guns 'n Roses (iffin' you like leather lol)

And a lot of others ... a lot of others.

Me loves that Cashmeran, but I need to try it in a candle.

Ooops. Elements Bath & Body took over most of Flicker's Fragrances and Rhonda has a separate company now, kept a few of her oils, but the rest Tami (EB&B co-owner) has. Although not all of the FOs seem to be up. I don't remember seeing Kai or Of A Woman and I'm sure there are more that just don't come to mind right now.

So many to choose from! Ultimately for me though, being across the border, it does boil down to cost. I know when I ordered my last order from peaks, it did still wind up being a tad bit cheaper. Plus I find with some of the suppliers that I only half to use half the amount of fo that I have to use with some of the Canadian suppliers.