Curling Chunks

Starr

I've been desperate to add something different to my inventory so I decided to play around with curls. I'm thinking this would look even better in chocolate. This particular scent is Sea Glass. I thought the colored pieces would be fun.

This is my first attempt at playing with this, I think more curls will be necessary in the future, but I think it still looks kinda fun. 100_1825.jpg100_1827.jpg

Sorry the pictures aren't so great, I've got to get DH on the job, I'm definitely the inferior photographer.

Sea glass is a naturally occuring glass that you find on beaches it's usually a blue, green, or blue-green color but I understand that sometimes you find a clear/yellowish color.

The scent itself is semi-tropical and watery. To me it's a "spa" scent (something you'd enjoy at a spa).

I was trying to find a way to make something that looked like sea glass and trap it.

I've started attempt two with some chocolate. Dark chocolate curls in a pale brown base. I'll unmold it tomorrow and see how it turned out.

Thanks for the feedback!!!

Sea glass is a naturally occuring glass that you find on beaches it's usually a blue, green, or blue-green color but I understand that sometimes you find a clear/yellowish color.

The scent itself is semi-tropical and watery. To me it's a "spa" scent (something you'd enjoy at a spa).

I was trying to find a way to make something that looked like sea glass and trap it.

I've started attempt two with some chocolate. Dark chocolate curls in a pale brown base. I'll unmold it tomorrow and see how it turned out.

Thanks for the feedback!!!

The new one sounds like the Cream Brulee we just rebatched (posted yesterday). We put dark brown chips in a tan/cream color base.

They should look great. Good luck.

Thanks Billie.

I got the second batch unmolded and cut up today. Since it was chocolate I decided to play with it a little bit and the results are MARVELOUS! I'm going to ask DH to shoot some pictures for me as this looks so much nicer then the Sea Glass. I'll try to post them later tonight.