Lone Star Candle Supply Happy Scent

peacola

Has anyone tried Lone Star Candle Happy Scent? How's the hot/cold throw. I'm thinking about buying some but I haven't been able to find any reviews. I'm making a batch for a friend of mine and if it's a hit, I'll add it to my line.

TIA!!

Are you talking about the Clinique Happy dupe?? I tried a sample of it once it was dead on from LS. I did not burn the candle I just gave it to a friend who wore this perfume, she loved it. I can't say about HT but CT was great.

It throws well in parrifin. I hope it sells for you. If not, you can burn them your self. I made mine orange like the color of the bottle. Maybe I should have made it pink. lol

I left mine uncolored soy and topped with light green glitter. Could swear the color was green. Just checked and it's orange, WTF, I have had this scent for over 6 years. Did it use to be light green????? Guess it's on to orange glitter.

• 2 weeks later...

**Update**

I colored them the same color as the perfume and lotion bottle, and I used 4630 wax. She bought 2 9oz Salsa Jars, 2 4oz and I gave her a 1oz Oil for her oil burner.

My friend burned the candles this past weekend, she said they were not nearly as strong as my other candles, but she enjoyed the clean fresh scent. She thinks they'll be great for someone with allergies. I don't think I'll add this one to my candle line, its not strong enough for me.

Thanks for the input and help everyone!

I'm now on the hunt for some Yankee Candle duplicates, I received a catalog the other day and the scratch and sniff scents are fabulous. :)