New Line

kimmeroo

I am starting a new line using a tumbler..very simple,hence the name "Simplicity"...now,I need some simple scents just for that line..besides Vanilla...Apple...LOL! I've got brain freeze from all testing and (I own a soft ice cream place)starting to get that ready to open too.If anyone has any ideas throw 'em my way PLEEZ!!! TIA!:cheesy2:

Kimmeroo:smiley2:

Since single note fragrances is where you're going, how about:

Florals/Herbals: Violet, Lily of the Valley, Rose, Hyacinth, Honeysuckle, Lavender, Lemongrass, Jasmine, Lilac, Tulip, Cala Lily, etc...

Fruits: Watermelon, coconut, pear, strawberry, cherry, banana, apricot, blackberry, raspberry, orange, lemon, lime, grapefruit, pomegranate, mango, honeydew melon, grape, etc..

Fresh: Fresh Linen, Ocean, some type of clean air scent,

HTH!

Carol,Soshie & Judy!

Thanks..I had brain freeze like you wouldn't believe! My notes and lists of all my fo's are @ my shop hence still frozen under a couple of feet of snowbanks! Hopefully it will be melted by next week then I can actually get them!

I like all of the ideas especially the one about earth, wind and fire! Awesome!

If this line takes off I already have another one in the waaay back of my frozen brain! LOL! We'll see where this one goes first.Thanks again!:cheesy2:

Kimmeroo:smiley2: