KY website

Greek

Hi all, newbie that pretty much lurks about.

but this is what happened today, I visited the KY website to order the Soy Whipped lotion base and when i started filling out my information, I realized that the website was not secure, I'm really paranoid about internet security. ( no https) I quickly regressed and left the site. in addition I use a firefox browser with addons and it pretty much told me that the site had been rated unsatisfactorily and had a proceed with caution display. Just a heads up for everyone that usually orders from them. Maybe someone that post here from their website can bring this to their attention.

A lot of places don't have secure sites but do have secure cart severs (a secondary company that serves just to collect personal and credit card data, Mals-e, which is what KY uses is an example of this.) The only non secure info you transmit is your name etc. All card data is collected using a secure server. I have personally used Mals myself and know others that use it and have for years and it is perfectly safe. Never had a problem :) Oh I also recently ordered from KY no issues :)