2 orders

LynnS

I received 2 orders the last week and payment did not go through but transaction in my shopping cart are through. I do have the name address and other pertinent info.It says if you get this then order was not paid and no reason to notify but if order was paid notify them.Hey 2 orders in a week is unusual.This happened before but other orders went through in between.A couple weeks ago my web host said that the sites would be down and we would not be able to check our Shopping cart etc for sometime but should be up and running soon.I wonder if something went wrong.

I did place a order for myself and paid by check. It went through.So I know Check MO and pay pal does work But when it says to review your order on that same page it was blank(no viewing the order.)That is when I thought people could pay with CC but they can pay with CC through pay pal.

Should I notify the people/customers??The one lady placed a pretty good order and it had to take sometime to do all that she ordered and then didn't pay???The shipping was only $5.00 to CA and I am in Ohio. She ordered a couple small candles and a bunch of tarts.Looks like she ordered for others because she ordered 6 of each scent (7 different scents). No one would want that many if you are just trying the fragrances.:confused:

LynnS