About using Perfumes

Guest Ox_B_love

Guest Ox_B_love

I figured i would ask here because i ask all my questions here. I was wondering if you could use drops of your favorite perfume into lotion base or other bath and body products. Can you do it ?

Guest Ox_B_love

oH YEAH i didnt plan on selling it, But i have this one perfume that i love the scent and i didnt wanna make a lotion for myself and something bad happen. Thanks

Guest Ox_B_love

Oh so maybe its not a good idea cause i have very sensitive skin. Wow glad i didnt use it yet. However i made some but it turned the lotion base into a more watery lotion. So im nixing the whole idea to put perfume in lotion. *getdown*

Hi

I went to your site, I couldn't help but think that you're already making stuff and asking tons of questions here and already selling??????????

We all test our products for years and pour tons of money before even attempting to sell!!

I'm sorry but I couldn't help notice all your posts here and you ask alot of questions and honestly don't think you know what you're doing, especially selling online already???

Do you have insurance?? for customers ???

Lord help ya! :tiptoe:

Meg

The Perfume has alcohol in it right..

so that could irritate the skin:confused:

But I'm sure it would be fine if your not sensitive:)

if she already uses it as a perfume with no irritation then there should be no problem at all.

If there is a perfume that you enjoy, try finding a f/o dupe somewhere that is rated for the product you want to use it in.

Then of course run your own tests.

Haven't not know what is in your perfume, ie. ingredients and measurements, it's hard to judge what your final product will be like.

Guest Ox_B_love

im not selling stuff on the site... All i did was make it for future. And i ask alot of questions to learn more i already know what i need to about the stuff i plan on selling. LEearning more doesnt hurt and its not a crime, and somethings i want to know, to make things for my own personal use "this post for example." Thanks for being concerned but there isnt a need to be

Hi

I went to your site, I couldn't help but think that you're already making stuff and asking tons of questions here and already selling??????????

We all test our products for years and pour tons of money before even attempting to sell!!

I'm sorry but I couldn't help notice all your posts here and you ask alot of questions and honestly don't think you know what you're doing, especially selling online already???

Do you have insurance?? for customers ???

Lord help ya! :tiptoe:

Meg