Soy Body Whip??

Thank you:)

That helps alot... now I know who to order from

What didn't you like?

I had a soy whip from another company that I didn't like either

it just was not right

I highly recommend the Goatmilk, Honey Shea lotion from WSP

This is really good IMO

And I know others who are using the MoonGlow and really like it, but its kinda high.. sometimes it is worth the extra cost though!!

Thanks again for your help:cheesy2:

Maybe I didn't like it because it wasn't what I expected. It was alot thinner than I thought it would be and it just felt sticky. I had several people try it out and they all hated it. All my testers like a nice thick product and this wasn't it.

After all the raves, I too tried KY's Soy Whip & although I loved the consistency: exactly what I was looking for......MOST of the FO's I used turned the base brown over time. I got that feedback from MANY people who I gave testers to. I know alot of people here claim they sell tons of it & it doesn't turn brown for them, but maybe they just aren't getting the feedback. Or maybe the people are using it up quickly, before it turns brown. Maybe they sell small sizes, I don't know. But it's a shame, cause I loved this stuff. I use it for myself instead, now.

I use the KY Soy Body cream, love it and sell it like crazy. Any FO with vanilla in it will turn brown. Not right away but it will. I sell 2 different sizes, a 2 ounce jar and a 4.5 ounce jar. The discoloration has not really been a problem for me...when a customer asks about it I tell them that I can add a vanilla stabilizer to it to help prevent that but that adds more chemicals to the mix. Not to mention that Warm Vanilla Sugar from B&BW is a tan/brown color. It's just the nature of the beast. The only scent that irks me when it discolors is Pink Sugar because I color it pink but it never stays. In most (if not all) cases, this is all they need to hear. Scents like Love Spell (pink), Cool Citrus Basil (green), and oatmeal milk & honey (white) stay true to color. I love the feel of the soy whip and if you can find a couple of nurses to try it out they will most likely be your best customers! I've sold about $250 worth in 2 orders, in the last month to a group of them at my local hospital and they usually end up fighting over the new scent samples I send in. HTH