need label help: how to print "domed" on a round label: help!!!

scentsme

Ok, I'm making myself CRAZY with my labels. I use round inkjet waterproof 1.67" labels from Elements. I usually go on their site & click on their word template to make up my labels: (http://www.elementsbathandbody.com/167-Circle-White-Waterproof-INKJET-Label-pr-408.html).

I usually print straight across, but I've been trying to figure out how to print "rounded". t_1085203.GIFSee how there is lettering curved on the top perimeter & then curved on the bottom perimeter, on the tart label. The Middle would just have the scent name printed straight across, in a line: but for the top & bottom, I wanted to print "round".

Any advice? I'm making myself CRAZY trying to figure this out. It's for labels for lotion jars for a baby shower. Thanks for ANY guidance!!!!!

oh thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you....:yay:

Update: Ok, WordArt: I can only use their fonts/lettering, so that's not gonna work for this particular project.

& for some reason, I can't get the Avery link to upload. I'll have to ask my daughter to play around with it when she gets in(yes, she's better at this stuff than me!!!). & we don't have PhotoShop(wish we did).

AHHHHH!!!