Digital Scrapbooking or Regular Scrapbooking???

mindy5140

Which one is easiest, I'm thinking Digital would be but then what do you do with the digital? Save it on a disk or print them out??

OR

Is it more fun doing it by hand??

I have tons of pictures and their just sitting around looking blah in boxes. My oldest is in a lot of stuff so it would be easy to dazzle some pages up for him.

Just wondering

We wanted to get into scrap booking, but it's super expensive. The albums I've seen at Pat Catan's run $30-$50. Not to mention all the doo-dads, stickers, and whatnot you need.

I'd imagine digital would work very well, and would give you a lot more options, especially if you are good with graphic design.

I've been doing scrapbooking for about 12 years now, before digital scrapbooking came about. I just like the personal touch involved in making a scrapbook page. This is a legacy I will leave my children. That is a 3 D object vs a digital page which is not. And I have fun doing it and figuring out the design, etc. I also made alot of great friends by attending crops at my local scrapbook store. It is a very expensive craft to get into though so beware of that if you are just starting out.

It is alot of fun. Just depends on how much time you want to put into it.

I've been doing scrapbooking for about 12 years now, before digital scrapbooking came about. I just like the personal touch involved in making a scrapbook page. This is a legacy I will leave my children. That is a 3 D object vs a digital page which is not. And I have fun doing it and figuring out the design, etc. I also made alot of great friends by attending crops at my local scrapbook store. It is a very expensive craft to get into though so beware of that if you are just starting out.

It is alot of fun. Just depends on how much time you want to put into it.

3D... that's another thing that worried me. Granted they are super cute, but if you have page after page with puffies and so on, you can't fit too much in a album. Then you also have to worry about them falling off after time, and people leafing through them.

Hmmmm, both of you give very good reasons for both.

I think I'll just wait till we build the new house, hopefully I'll have to scrapbook.

I did notice how expensive it could get, I made up a list from this one site of all the things I wanted and it came out to over $500.

I don't know if I could afford another expensive hobby, lol.