How to you keep your cool (candle cooling)?

I don't need to slow cool any of my candles but a friend of mine uses J-223 and uses an old fridge (not plugged in) with added shelving. He puts the trays of candles in it and shuts the door. They are well insulated :) Works like a charm for him and you can get one free! :)

I don't need to slow cool any of my candles but a friend of mine uses J-223 and uses an old fridge (not plugged in) with added shelving. He puts the trays of candles in it and shuts the door. They are well insulated :) Works like a charm for him and you can get one free! :)

THAT is an awsome idea!!! Thank you! :yay: :yay:

That is an awesome idea!

I have made a couple cooling boxes from styrofoam insulation board used in home building. You can buy a 4' x 8' sheet for about $10.00. Cut it using a razor knife, and glue together using liquid nails & duct tape. Mine are 24" x 24" x 7" deep, with lids. In the beginning, I tried to make the box deep enough to have 2 layers, but soon settled on 2 boxes 1 layer deep.

I pour the candles & place in the box in the evening, and in the morning, they are set up, but still warm to the touch.

The boxes, while fairly strong, must sit on a flat surface. They can't overhang the table.

Fredron